Download your free research today.
In its second annual report, 10K Advisors analyzes the supply, demand and partner trends impacting the growing Salesforce talent ecosystem — an ecosystem that IDC expects will create 4.2M jobs and $1.2 trillion in new business revenue by 2024. This year’s report covers:
- The regions and roles seeing the highest (and lowest) YoY growth
- The skills and roles most in-demand among customers and partners
- The shifting concentration of talent among Salesforce consulting partners
- The progress of diversity efforts in the Salesforce talent ecosystem
Interested in more Salesforce-related research from 10K?
- View our 2019 Best Practices for Highly Successful Salesforce Implementations research
- Read a summary of our 2018 Salesforce Talent Ecosystem report